Our Home Care Services
Companion and Home Helper services offer seniors an opportunity to engage and socialize with the Care Advocates and others. This level of in-home care also gives clients the chance to enjoy hobbies and safely manage household activities that may have become difficult.
Below is a list of common in-home Companion and Home Helper services we offer to our clients to help them safely maintain their independence while living at home.
- Companionship and socializing
- Hobbies, crafts, and games
- Taking walks
- Bringing in the mail and newspaper
- Taking out the garbage
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Safety supervision
- Running errands
- Provide client transportation
- Ambulation assistance
- Pet care
- 24 hour care services are available as need.
Our In-Home Personal Care services cater to seniors who require a little more support. At this level of service seniors are often managing physical challenges, or experiencing reduced strength, short or long-term disability or chronic health issues. To maintain their independence we provide Personal Care services such as dressing, bathing and assistance with mobility. A care plan may include a number of these services to help your loved one remain independent and in their own home.
- Bathing and showering assistance
- Toileting assistance
- Grooming and personal hygiene
- Observing/reporting changes in condition
- Getting in and out of bed
- Range of motion exercises
- 24-hour care services are available as needed.
For seniors and families in need of Advanced or Specialized Care we perform a more comprehensive assessment to ensure all involved are aware of the needs and level of service required to maintain your loved one in a safe and comfortable setting. We work with you to create a customized plan to meet the specific needs of your loved one.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
- Hospice Care
- Couples Care – Services to couples are available. Rates for couples may vary depending on the level of care needed.