Home Companion Care/Home Helper
Companion and Home Helper services offer seniors an opportunity to engage and socialize with the Caregivers and others. This level of home care also gives clients the chance to enjoy hobbies and safely manage household activities that may have become difficult.
Below is a list of common Home Companion and Home Helper services we offer to our clients to help them safely maintain their independence while living at home.
- Companionship and socializing
- Hobbies, crafts, and games
- Taking walks
- Bringing in the mail and newspaper
- Taking out the garbage
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Safety supervision
- Running errands
- Provide client transportation
- Ambulation assistance
- Pet care
- 24 hour care services are available as needed.