Our Personal Care services cater to seniors who require a little more support. At this level of service seniors are often managing physical challenges, or experiencing reduced strength, short or long-term disability or chronic health issues. To maintain their independence we provide Personal Care services such as dressing, bathing and assistance with mobility. A care plan may include a number of these services to help your loved one remain independent and in their own home.
- Bathing and showering assistance
- Toileting assistance
- Grooming and personal hygiene
- Observing/reporting changes in condition
- Getting in and out of bed
- Range of motion exercises
- 24-hour care services are available as needed.